So I was in my history class and we had a essay to turn in and every time we have an essay I sneak in random phrases to test and see if he actually reads them and to get a reaction if he does. I’ve done this at least 15 times and not one has he noticed, until today.
I was laughing and talking to some friends while the teacher was at his desk grading the essays and all of a sudden I hear..
Teacher: FIELD! (My last name)
Teacher: WHAT IS THIS? RAVIOLI, RAVIOLI, GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI?!
AND WHAT DOES THIS IS SPARTA! NO, THIS IS PATRICK! MEAN?
Me: (while crying/laughing*It was a test. You passed sir. Great job.
Teacher: …… O____o
I got an A.
- soundshifter reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- soundshifter likes this
- mozzarellasticksss likes this
- sickofjustme likes this
- a-dead-angels-secret likes this
- the-creature-in-the-dark reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- the-creature-in-the-dark likes this
- sadpancake reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- greatnerdowl reblogged this from slytherin-sylvari
- aseriesofunfortunatefandoms reblogged this from i-wanna-be-a-starship-companion
- i-wanna-be-a-starship-companion likes this
- i-wanna-be-a-starship-companion reblogged this from klissme
- theregoesallthecottoncandy likes this
- theregoesallthecottoncandy reblogged this from klissme
- slytherin-sylvari reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- slytherin-sylvari likes this
- klissme likes this
- klissme reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- sophieblutengel likes this
- thenightisdarkandfullofhodor reblogged this from bayleeroxasfield
- youaresecondhandsmokee likes this
- snicole222 likes this
- hobbitlobby likes this
- bayleeroxasfield posted this